Did you know that crypto trading apps development is enabling the crypto trading potential of millions of people worldwide? All you need is an incredible mobile crypto exchange and an effective user interface that can help you trade on the go.
In this guide, we explore the top 10 best crypto trading apps on mobile that suit various needs and cater to newbies and traders with different levels of trading experience.
Here is our list of the top 10 mobile crypto trading apps:
Pionex is one of the mind-blowing crypto trading apps in the market today. With all of the features that any trader could ever ask.
It comes with 16 free in-built trading bots that make auto-trading on your set position. It is famous for major things;
- Being the safest app in the crypto trading market
- Low Trading fees (0.05%)
You will surely get all of the information on both cryptocurrencies and stocks, so you can see which ones are performing better than others. Not only does Pionex provide you with information about your favorite coins, but it also provides users with automatic trading tools to place your orders, so you never need to keep track of those numbers yourself again.
- The company provides an easy-to-use platform with SIX trading bots, low fees, and a user-friendly app.
- It provides traders with the opportunity to experiment with different trading strategies.
- The Pionex trading app is a great way to start your crypto trading journey.
- They will help you identify the most profitable opportunities and execute profitable trades on their platform.
- Pionex is a trading app that allows you to trade multiple crypto coins.
Binance, one of the well-known crypto trading apps, has a number of services for crypto-traders. Some of these include being able to invest in other coins by lending them yours, as well as being able to lend your coins and earn interest on your investments.
Binance also provides users with some tools such as transferring coins and buying tokens from their wallets. While Binance is among the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, it still runs at speeds comparable to much smaller and less popular exchanges.
You can use its different versions, such as the free Binance Normal version or paid Pro and Binance Lite.
- You get crypto-to-crypto trading pairs and also support direct crypto-to-fiat trading.
- It offers a wide range of coins and tokens for users to trade.
- Binance has the most liquid exchange for trading cryptocurrencies, especially for altcoins.
- Binance is built for speed. Once you are verified, you can start trading in just a few clicks.
Bybit is one of the smart and intuitive crypto trading apps that’s why it is recommended to all levels of crypto traders.
It provides real-time resource availability as well as advanced market data through Smart Order Routing and Cross-Platform Trading. Securely storing assets offline, it can do so with multilingual support 24/7.
- Trade on several cryptocurrency pairs with the best available rates and competitive market liquidity.
- It gives you access to a global exchange with simplified registration and deposit/withdrawal process and low trading fees.
- Use the Bybit app on both Android and iOS devices.
- Your maker fee is 0%, and the taker is 0.1% for all spot trading.
4. Cash App
Cash App is one of the most incredible and peer-to-peer transactions crypto trading apps by which users can transact, receive, send, bank, and invest in cryptocurrencies on a peer-to-peer.
Also, it is considered to be safest that has more than 36 million users. But it has a drawback; you can send and receive money only from anyone who has a U.S bank account or the UK.
It is free to send from a bank or app, but they charge 3% from the credit card.
- The app is free to use.
- You can send money via app to other people.
- The app makes receiving money easier and faster to send.
- You can link your bank account and immediately start sending and receiving money.
- The app provides you with a safe and secure transaction.
Coinbase is a well-known app among the top crypto trading apps in the United States for cryptocurrency banking and storage needs.
It is a popular choice for those who want to trade and invest with cryptocurrencies. The Coinbase platform is reliable and easy to use.
This US company also serves and supports other exchanges, including small institutions. One advantage of this platform is the very large amount of liquidity it offers so that users can avoid price slippage in an already volatile market.
It’s a simplified trading app that supports over 100 and makes it easy for anyone to get started trading cryptocurrency.
- You can deposit and withdraw fiat (USD or EUR) via wire transfer, ACH, or SEPA.
- The Coinbase app is ideal for you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies securely.
- You can easily track the prices of cryptocurrencies, monitor the market, check your portfolio, and make purchases and sales in seconds.
- The app is available on Android and iOS devices.
Blockfolio app is one of the top crypto trading apps and cryptocurrency trackers that allows traders to see essential data about their crypto assets and portfolio.
This helps them to make better sell or buy decisions and manage their assets, or in some cases, just track how well they’re doing against their goals.
You can also get access to news about cryptocurrency investments to know what kind of information the market is circulating while you’re investing, which is a bonus when it comes time to decide whether or not to make a sale!
You can receive free updates to ensure you never miss an important update.
You can import any amount of data from your favorite exchange in one click.
The Blockfolio app allows you to trade over 1,000 cryptocurrencies.
Kraken is one of the best crypto trading apps. It is known for its reliability, speed, and ease of use.
As a centralized digital currency exchange, it provides everything you need to trade effectively and profitably in a secure environment.
Its market is spread all over the world, making it easier for you to trade in any currency you want.
- You have an extensive collection of digital assets and trading pairs to trade instantly.
- A lightweight matching engine that is one of the fastest in the industry.
- It’s also native to the US, which helps you to provide a more secure trading experience.
Bisq.network is very popular and preferred among users whose countries have tight cryptocurrency trade regulations, as it enables them to conduct a peer-to-peer transaction.
It is one of the widely used trading apps, therefore many people all over the world use it in order to buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrencies for one another.
- It is the safest and most user-friendly way to trade bitcoins.
- It is the best alternative to LocalBitcoins.
- You can buy and sell bitcoins easily, safely, and anonymously.
- You can access its app from Android and iOS
- There is no fee
eToro is famous for its easy-to-use trading platform. It is one of the most renowned crypto trading apps. You can discover a new way to trade raw cryptocurrencies.
It has cryptocurrency CFDs and other crypto derivatives with eToro’s copy-trading feature that enables you to follow expert traders and make trades similar to theirs within minutes!
The best thing about eToro’s social trading platform is that it operates within a regulatory framework. The minimum deposit amount is just $50!
- As a US resident, you can trade stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies with zero-dollar commissions.
- No matter you are a beginner trader. eToro a great tool for both experienced and beginner traders.
- It enables you to easily connect, share and discuss ideas and learnings with others.
- You can make free stock trading with zero-dollar commissions.
Gemini is the last best crypto trading app on our list that offers support for buying, selling, and storing digital assets across platforms, including mobile devices or the web.
The exchange supports over 100 cryptocurrencies along with a U.S.-based token called the Gemini Dollar.
There’s also an option to set up avenues for accruing interest on the platform too so that you can utilize a feature called Gemini Earn.
This feature allows users to earn up to 7 percent on their stored crypto assets.
- You can use it on Android, iOS, and the web.
- withdraw up to $100000
- You can fund a maximum of $500 per day and $15000 per month
- You can buy or sell digital art; from the creators themselves.
Trading digital currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple) can provide you with a great way of earning passive income. Crypto trading apps enable people who would like to make money through cryptocurrencies to trade actively on the go.
One should be aware that fees are charged for each transaction, and services and offers differ between crypto trading platformsInfographic vector created by upklyak – www.freepik.com